No Products in the Cart
High Protein - 12 grams Per Serving
Low Calorie - 130 Calories Per Serving
High Carb - 17g Carbs-2g Fiber = 15g Net Carbs
Low Sugar - 1 gram Per Serving
Low Fat - 2 grams Per Serving
Low Fiber - 2 grams Per Serving
The BestMed Nacho Cheese Pasta is full of flavor with only 130 calories and 1 gram of saturated fat. The perfect remedy to satisfy those cravings for something warm, filling and delicious.
1. Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a microwave safe bowl. Stir thoroughly.
2. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; stir.
3. Continue cooking on HIGH (100%) for 2-3 minutes or until thick consistency. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed.)
1. Combine the contents of one packet and 5 ounces of HOT water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Serving Size: 1 packet (37g)
Servings Per Container: 7
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Pasta (Durum Semolina [From Wheat], Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soy Protein Concentrate, Romano, Cheddar and Parmesan Cheeses (Pasteurized Cow’s and Sheep’s Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Maltodextrin, Whey Solids, Annatto [For Color] and Calcium Chloride), Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Isolate, Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Whey, Natural Flavors, Chili Pepper, Buttermilk, Cornstarch, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Malt Extract, Dehydrated Red Bell Pepper, Garlic Powder, Spices, Paprika, Guar Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract (For Color), Onion Powder, Brown Sugar, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Torula Yeast, Oleoresin Paprika.