No Products in the Cart
High Protein - 15 grams Per Serving
Low Calorie - 100 Calories Per Serving
Low Carb - 9g Carbs-4g Fiber = 5g Net Carbs
Low Sugar - 2 grams Per Serving
Low Fat - 1 grams Per Serving
High Fiber - 4 grams Per Serving
There's no need to cut the tasty, hearty meals you've grown to love from your diet. With NutriWise Sloppy Joe mix you can still get the classic American sloppy joe homestyle dinner without any unnecessary calories. At only 100 calories per packet and 15g of high quality protein, you can continue on your weight loss journey successfully. Use the packets to enjoy an appetizing dinner for one, or whip up a comforting, high protein meal for your family that they all can enjoy.
1. Combine the contents of 1 packet and 5 oz. (approx. 150mL) water into a microwave safe bowl. Stir well.
2. Microwave on high 2 min 30 sec; then stir. Continue to microwave on high for another 2 min 30 sec. (Microwave ovens vary; adjust time as needed).
3. Remove bowl from microwave, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
*For drier consistency, prepare with 4 oz. of water
1. Combine the contents of the package with 5 oz. (approx. 150mL) water in a saucepan. Stir thoroughly.
2. Bring to a boil using medium heat.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency is obtained.
4. Remove from stovetop, stir and allow 1-2 minutes to cool. Enjoy.
Serving Size: 1 Packet (32g)
Servings Per Container: 7
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Textured Vegetable Protein, Tomato Powder, Flavor [(Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vegetable Oil (Palm)], Soy Protein, Vegetable Broth Seasoning, Red Bell Peppers, Dehydrated Onions, Chili Pepper, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic, Fructose, Gum Blend, (Acacia, Xanthan, Guar), Calcium Caseinate, Potassium Citrate, Celery, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Annatto, Caramel, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Milk and Soy. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and tree nuts.