No Products in the Cart
High Protein - 15 grams Per Serving
Low Calorie - 100 Calories Per Serving
Low Carb - 6 grams Per Serving
Low Sugar - 1 gram Per Serving
On a cold, winter night, nothing is better than steaming soup to warm your shivering bones. A cup of soup is comforting, hearty and satisfying when flakes are falling outside. That cream based soup, however, could be packing hundreds of calories and carbs. Eat Nutriwise Cream of Chicken Soup guilt-free.
1. Pour contents of package into a bowl or mug.
2. Add 6-8 ounces of hot water, stir until dissolved.
Directions for Microwave
1. Heat 6-8 ounces of water in microwave for 60 seconds. Note: Microwave ovens vary, time give is approximate. Use a microwave safe bowl or mug.
2. Pour package contents into hot water, stir until dissolved.
Serving Size: 1 Packet (26g)
Servings Per Container: 7
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Modified Food Starch, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Nonfat Dry Milk), Hydrolyzed Soy/Corn Protein, Natural Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed/Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Salt, Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, Sunflower Oil (anti-dusting agent), Dehydrated Carrots, Gum Arabic, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Dehydrated Parsley, Soy Lecithin. Contains Milk and Soy. Manufactured on equipment that processes wheat (gluten), egg, peanuts and tree nuts.