Spicy Cheese Chicken Pasta
by Rebecca Lamus on November 21, 2018
- 1 packet of Spicy Cheese’n Pasta lite entree from Doctors Best Weight Loss
- 7 ounces of HOT water
- 100g of grilled chicken
- Combine the contents of one packet of the Spicy Cheese’n Pasta entree and the 7 ounces of hot water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir thoroughly
- Microwave on low-medium for 3 minutes; stir
- Continue cooking in low-medium for 5-6 minutes or until pasta is tender
- Cut the grilled chicken on thin slices and add it to the pasta
- Serve and enjoy!